Friday, October 22, 2010

Bonfire Weekend

Well, I'm the type of person who really relates well to fire. So, I'm understandably excited about going up to our cabin this weekend and making a huge bonfire with all the random branches and trees we've had fall down or pruned this year on our property. It's so neat when you get a big fire going, and with the acoustics in our meadow the crackling noises of the fire echo up the canyons. It feels pretty clear to me that the power of the fire is gathering elemental power from the air around it, and in that canyon, the convergence of it must be pretty strong.

At any rate, it will be awesome for sure this weekend when we have one. If I'm not mistaken, I believe that it's also a full moon! Indeed, today it is a full moon! Too bad it's probably going to be cloudy and rainy though. Hmm. Maybe the clouds will part up there for an "ah!" moment with the moon lighting the meadow as the embers burn down on the fire. Mhmmm I can hardly wait!

Happy full moon everyone!

~And blessed are thee who dance under the moon with me~

No comments:

Post a Comment