Friday, February 26, 2010

The Spells For the Spirit

Well, this afternoon I was feeling in the mood for some spell writing, and considering I am planning to contact the spirit tomorrow night, it makes sense to go ahead and write the spells out that I am going to use. For the preparation, I will of course cast a circle and call to the four directions as I normally do in preparation for any spell.

After the initial preparation, I will use this spell/spells for the beginning part of my plan:

Ring of fire, 'round me now,
keep me safe, don't let me down,
see you here and know no ill,
until my purpose, I fulfill.

Spirit near but so far,
come to me if you will,
share your story of before,
so I may help you, I implore.

These runes I cast you will know,
use them well until you go.

After that, I will be doing an actual rune cast. I haven't fully made my mind up yet, but I think I will do the three norns first to get an initial idea, and then from there I will go with what makes the most sense as a way to further enlighten myself about the purpose of the contact I have been feeling with a spirit.

After I have communed with the runes and the spirit long enough to have an idea of what to do next, I will make a promise with the spirit to do my best to help them achieve peace:

Spirit of the other-where,
I promise you, I'll make it clear,
I cannot undo the past you lived,
but surely peace can find you here,
your troubles I will take them on,
so you can go to the beyond.

Once that is done, I will remove the connection I made with the runes:

Work done, and with thanks,
my rune-power will, with me remain,
I myself have made it so,
I myself undo it now.

Then I will finish with the closing of the circle and final part to the spell:

Ring of fire round me no more,
let your power leap and soar,
return to earth, your rightful place,
again I'll call, if I may.

Circle of the ancient power,
ground the power of this hour,
spirits here, will soon be gone,
to be at peace in the beyond.

Blessed be to all who hear,
my spell of hope, no need to fear.

Well, that's it for this one. I hope that I can help this spirit, I have the feeling something amazing is going to happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment